Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Snip snip!

Today is just a quicky post. I have been busy today trying to apply to internships for this winter. So if you know of any advertising internships for January, let me know! I just thought I would show you my hair cut. I tried to look for a good "before" picture but I didn't have any good ones. This one was after I got my bangs cut in July. So my hair was probably a good inch or two longer than this when I got it cut on Friday,
Pretty ironic that I was wearing the same shirt to get my hair cut in both times. I might have to make it a tradition now. It has been officially deemed the haircut-shirt.  As you can see, they cut off a good 4 inches or so... maybe a bit more! To me, it seems so short, but I know that it is still quite long. I just haven't cut that much off my hair in over a year! So it was time for a good healthy trim. My ends were so fried and split. I am glad my hair is healthy now. I am not in love with it, but I think its mostly because it still has "fresh haircut" written all over it. In a couple weeks it will look a little better.... once my ends are grown out and split again... 
PS. Don't judge my facial expressions. It is hard to take a picture on my phone. I have to angle the phone in the mirror just right and by that point I am not to worried with what my facial expression is. I am just glad I got my whole face in the shot. So my face either ends up as a "Miley Cyrus lip-purse" or a "I guess I should smile?" look. If you do  not follow me when I say the "Miley Cyrus lip-purse" just check out these photos. I think she made that face too many times, her lips got stuck like that. Just a theory though. Maybe she doesn't like the feeling of her lip muscles being relaxed?

No comments:

Post a Comment