Monday, October 22, 2012

Bestest of friends

One of my very bestest friends from high school is engaged! I am so excited for her. My friend Alyssa (aka Lissy) has been such a great friend to me over the years. I cannot wait for her to experience the joy of marriage. And I finally won't be the only girl of our high school friends who is married. Lissy and I have had some really great times together. We always got together before school dances to help all our friends do their hair. One of my favorite memories with her is when we did our hair and make up silly. We put scrunchies in our hair and used every color of the rainbow eye shadow. It was pretty silly but pretty fun. A long time ago I taught Lissy piano lessons. She was a fabulous student. Lissy even helped me do my hair for my wedding. I was so so grateful to her. She is so sweet and so beautiful and will be a gorgeous bride.

Halloween Party (2008)

Winter Formal (2007) pre-dinner dance.
Yes, we know we have creepy faces

All decked out for the rivalry football game! (2009)

At the drive-in movie (2009)

Summer days (2010)

Summer nights (2010)

The magic hair stylist on my big day! Thanks so much Lissy! (2012)
You're next Lissy!


Her beautiful engagement ring.
I am so happy for you Lissy! You are going to be a wonderful wife. We have had so many great memories together and thanks for being such an amazing friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment