Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pumpkiness

Doug and I carved our first pumpkin last night. Aww so precious. I forgot to take pictures of the carving process. But this is how it went: Doug cuts the opening and proceeds to have me reach inside and get all the goop and seeds out. I asked if he wanted a turn, but he graciously said that I could do it. Oh thank you hun!
Actually I kind of like sticking my hand in all the orange squishy goop. It is such a weird yet fun texture. Plus who doesn't want to get a little messy every now and again?
It is sorta difficult to take a picture of a glowing pumpkin. The picture was either too bright, or too dark and it just wasn't working out. 
Basically I am ready for Halloween to be over so that Thanksgiving and Christmas can be here!!! 
This is what we were last year for Halloween. I was a magician, and Doug was a Mexican.


Doug and I have a Halloween costume party to attend this Friday. We ordered essential parts of our costume from Amazon on Sunday night, so hopefully they arrive in time. If not, we might be scrambling and taking a last minute trip to DI. Or maybe we will dart back to my house and resurrect last year's look.


No comments:

Post a Comment