Thursday, October 18, 2012

A story worth sharing

Today I was reminded of this woman's amazing story of healing and faith. I admire her so much and the positive outlook she has maintained through all her hardships.
The video is about 31 year old, mother of 5 Stephanie Nielson who was severely injured in a plane crash just over 4 years ago. This is her story of overcoming her struggle to find out who she is and how to live with her pains and scars while still being a wife and mother.
I invite you to watch this inspiring story. You will not regret it. It has reminded me how blessed I am and how grateful I am for my healthy body, my Savior, and my loved ones. My daily complaints are trivial compared to other people's struggles in this life. I hope that you will be inspired by this story as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment