Saturday, December 1, 2012

O Christmas Tree

Here is a picture of our little tree now that it is all decorated. We are proud of our skimpy little tree. Couldn't be any  more perfect for our first Christmas together.


Dang, its harder than I thought to get a good picture of a Christmas tree with the lights on.
I am almost done making our stockings. They are pretty cute if I do say so myself... Doug's has a polar bear on it, and mine has a penguin.

This past week has been crazy. Its like I am running a race on a treadmill. No matter how fast I run, I am not moving towards the finish line. Doug and I have been sick all week and it was pretty much the worst week to get sick. The hugest project of my undergraduate degree was due on Friday and boy am I glad its over! Of course we has a panic the night before it was due, because we had printing issues. I only spent all semester working on it. Talk about stress. But luckily our group got it all figured out. Plus finals are coming up. I already have 2 this upcoming week. Not to mention a 10 page paper due, and teaching a review session. Hopefully this sickness goes away by then. But Christmas is on the horizon and I am trying to keep my sights set on that. HoHoHo.

On a  more cheerful note, today is Doug and I's semi-anniversary, as we are calling it. Six months of marriage baby! The best six months ever, even if we have to be sick today. I love that boy so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment