Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday

The end of school is near! Final projects, papers and tests are all upon us. Major stress.
Everybody has their de-stressing techniques. Doug went to play basketball for a couple hours. I studied for a bit and then decided I needed to bake. Baking is both a stress-reliever for me and also helps with the boredom.
So I made some plain old sugar cookies thinking I would roll them out and use my cute Christmas cookie cutters. The dough was wayyyy too sticky to roll out. It got stuck to the rolling pin and the counter. So, the cookies ended up being in circles. Then I realized I had no frosting. Never fear! I came up with something better. Just melt a few chocolate chips and drizzle on top! Yumm!!!

Don't judge these ones too much though... I gave the most prettiest ones to my pretty friend who lives about 20 yards away. Keeping cookies in the house is dangerous. 

So Douglas comes home from basketball. Showers, starts doing homework. Says he's hungry. I point at the heaping plate of cookies and tell him to help himself. He responds with, "No, Natalie. I'm hungry!".... Oh!!! You're hungry. Silly me to suggest cookies at 9:45 pm at night.

So he pulls out chicken from the freezer, proceeds to defrost it and cook it up. Alright. Guess you're not hungry anymore. Love me a good plate of chicken at 10:15 pm.........
Funny lovable boy. If he wants chicken he will get chicken. I guess we all need to indulge a little during finals.
 {Love you, Sweetie}


No comments:

Post a Comment