Friday, December 14, 2012

Let it Snow

Decorating for Christmas on a budget can be... non existent.  Beyond our Christmas tree, and two small nativity sets I have, we don't have a lot to spruce up our place. But yay for me, I have been done with school since Monday and needed something to fill my time with, so I decided to do the classic-- make snowflakes. But I didn't want just a bunch of 2nd-grader looking ones. I wanted legit ones. I found some pretty good templates online and I am very pleased with my paper snow. might be the best ones I have ever made ever.
With a string of lights for sparkly effect, our apartment looks much more wintry.

My personal favorite. Looks like little flowers.
 



Winter Wonderland
Here are some links to the templates I used. Also, apparently how you fold it matters a lot, so google that, or use one of these websites that explains it.
Now go make beautiful snowflakes and let me know if you find some other good patterns because now I am addicted to the beautiful fake snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment