Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A polar bear and a penguin

Yes! I finally finished our Christmas stockings!
I bought the finishing touches last night and glued the last pieces on.
Tah-Dah!


My poor penguin is about to get pegged with a snowball by Doug's manly polar bear. But good thing my penguin is prepared.

In case you were so curious, I made them out of felt. I kind of just made up the shape of the stocking. Felt is pretty inexpensive and I just used fabric glue to glue on the pieces. The snowflakes are little sparkly foam stickers I found at the craft store. They stick better than I expected to the felt. 
I am proud of my work here.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I loved our felt stockings growing up that my Mom made for us. I have wanted to make stockings for my kids, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. You have inspired me- maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete