Friday, September 21, 2012

Never Gets Old

I love advertising. Yes, I am that girl that when she is doing in homework in front of the TV, she is super attentive to the commercials and does her work during the actual show. Doesn't make sense right? Well I guess that is why I make a great advertising student. I am in my last semester of classes at BYU. Kind of a scary thought. I have to get a big-girl job soon and get to start being the money-maker of the family.

Shout out to the advertising program at BYU. It is so fun! I have loved every single communications class I have taken. It is without a doubt, the right major for me. I am so excited (and nervous) to start working on some real clients this year, starting with my capstone class. We are in a competition to come up with an ad campaign for the LA Clippers! If you don't know what that is, don't be embarrassed. I didn't know either until we were assigned the project and I found out they are an NBA team. But with the Lakers in the same town, no wonder nobody has heard of them. I guess we have our work cut out for us.

Just thought that I would share a few of my favorite commercials. These ones never get old for me.
Enjoy!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment