Monday, September 17, 2012

Introduction Please

Hello! I am Natalie. And yes I am naive. I am a novice when it comes to blogging. This is my first time entering the online blogging sphere as a participant, so we will see how it goes. I am also kind of naive when it comes to umm... everything! Great isn't it--I don't even know about my own life. Recently married, I am a new wife trying my best to please the hubby. I consider myself to be pretty clueless in the fields of fashion, cooking, crafting, couponing... pretty much every subject that people blog about. Super!

This blog is going to be a place for me to become less of a novice hopefully. If all goes according to plan, count on seeing a smattering of posts; everything from recipes I find, to daily life updates, and even maybe some outfits (if I feel brave enough). We will see what ends up here. Optimistically, in this process I, and others, might end up being a little less naive. And lets hope that's a good thing.

So without further ado... this is the official first posting of Naive Natalie.
Me (Natalie!) and the best husband ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment