Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter! Happy April!

I love springtime! It is so beautiful and I love seeing the warm sunshine after a cold winter. We had the best Easter. Doug surprised me with a little Easter egg hunt. In each egg was candy and a cute little note. He also bought me beautiful tulips. We had gyros for dinner. They are sort of an Easter food right? It is from the Mediterranean at least. Greece is (relatively) close to Israel...I checked on a map. And ham was just too expensive to buy. All in all, it was a great holiday. I love spending time with my husband. I am so grateful for the Atonement of Christ in my life and for the wonderful blessing of his resurrection.

Babies are so entertaining.

Easter tradition- have to color eggs!


The beautiful tulips from my husband

Our meager, but very cute Easter decor

So so yummy in my tummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment