Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Desiree-the Mom to Bee

Hello Friends! Happy Spring! What a busy month it has been so far. Nothing much to take pictures of however. I did try Indian and Korean food for the first time in the past week. Loved the Korean. I definitely recommend it. The Indian-- I think I need to try it again. The texture was a bit weird to me. The naan bread was superb though. Anybody know of a good recipe?

On Saturday I went to a baby shower for my cousin Desiree. She is having a baby girl in June. She lives all the way in Boston so it was a rare treat to have her visit. The shower was so darling and had a bee theme. I love it because it could easily work for girl or boy. Her mother-in-law made the most darling bee cake-pops.





She does't even look pregnant!
 
The shower inspired me to make a card of my own. I think it turned out quite cute.

Congratulations Desiree! You will be a wonderful mother.

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to see you and ride up with you to Layton! Thanks for coming. Love the card you made too - super cute!

    ReplyDelete