Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Graduating from College

Graduating from college is a bittersweet thing. College was so fun and I grew so much in the past 4 years. Facing the real world is a scary prospect. I feel so blessed to have been able to get a degree at Brigham Young University. It was my dream to come to this school every since I was about 8 years old. Yes, I was one of those weird kids that was thinking about college when I was 8. But it was definitely the best decision I ever made to come to Provo for school. I met wonderful people, including my husband, and had great professors. I would do it all over again in a heart beat. (Except finals). It is almost unreal that I am done with school since that is all my life has consisted of for the past 16 years. But I am so excited for the next chapter of my life. I have been working already for two  months at an awesome advertising agency here in Provo. I love the work and I love that I was able to find a job so quickly and so close to home. I am so blessed.






No comments:

Post a Comment