Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oh hey blog!

Oh hello blog... it has been awhile! I promise I haven't been ignoring you. Actually I have been thinking about you everyday waiting for the time when we would reconnect. My fingers lightly tapping out words that make you come to life and you making me smile when you tell me that a whole 17 people looked at my blog yesterday. At last this day has come. We have finally been reunited. I am so sorry for leaving you alone and blank for so long. I have been making memories with family and friends. Christmas was so wonderful. How great it was to spend time with my family. It was super fantastic to be able to Skype with my brother in Ukraine! Oh the beauty of modern technology that allows us to stay connected.

For the past week I have been bonding with my in-laws in Idaho. Doug lives out in the boonies and thus, the internet is not the best. So my dear blog, I do have good reason for leaving you unattended for so long. As soon as I make the treacherous icy journey back home I will spend more time with you. I promise. Until then, Try not to miss me too too much.

Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment