Sunday, February 3, 2013

Easy Valentine Banner

I made this way easy Valentine banner today to spruce up our apartment for the holiday of love. Basically I just bought a package of heart doilys at Hobby Lobby for like $1.50 and it came with 20 in the pack. Then I just hot-glued curling ribbon on the back. Voila! Simple yet fun. And very cheap. I am going to have to make a return trip to Hobby Lobby soon so that I can make some valentine cards for all the people I love.





I wish that I had some fabulous recipes to update you with, but I really haven't spent too much time in the kitchen lately. Doug has been helping a lot with the cooking since I have been gone What a great guy.

Today we are going to watch the Superbowl with some friends. This will only be the second time ever that I have watched the Superbowl. The only other time I watched was last year when I had to watch all the ads as a project for one of my advertising classes. So this should be fun. I couldn't care less about the game itself, but I am excited for the ads, and for the time with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment