Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Waiting Game

My due date is on Tuesday! I can't believe that I can finally say it is here. I have made it! The doctor made it very clear to me last week that I should prepare myself as best as I can for her to be late. Awesome. I love waiting. I was wondering, how do you prepare for something like that exactly? I can only fold and re-fold her little PJs so many times! I have already painted my fingernails twice and I think I have walked the neighborhood enough times to recall what type of flowers are in everybody's yards. Hopefully I can think of somethings to pass the time this week since she seems to be taking her time getting here.

In the meantime, let's look at her parents' baby pictures. It is fun to imagine what she will look like.Will she have daddy's lips or momma's chipmunk cheeks?





No comments:

Post a Comment