Thursday, May 23, 2013

Throwback Thursday #1

This is my first "Throwback Thursday" post. I kind of like the reason to reminisce. The hardest part is thinking of what part of my past I really want to throwback too! One year ago I was eagerly counting down the days till my wedding. My family was getting all packed up to drive to Oregon where the wedding was going to be. It was a good time.

But that is not what I wanted to focus on today. In celebration of the first throwback ever I wanted to go ALL the way back. I'm talking 21 years back. Back to the beginning of my life. Is that a far enough throw for ya? Plus I am pretty vain when it comes to my baby pictures. Chubby cheeks, cute smile, what's not to love?





Okay, vain moment over... Thank you for scrolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment